HOSTEL SERVICES AND FACILITIES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in will start at 3 PM and check-out is at 11 AM.
I will arrive late, how can I check-in after reception hours?
- If you arrive after 8 PM you have to contact the hostel in advance. We will send you codes and instructions for late-checkin 2 days prior to your arrival.
What is the age limit?
- All our dorms have a 18 years age limit. All ages are welcome in our private rooms, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Is there a curfew?
- No. Guests receive codes to enter the hostel so they can come and go as they please.
Can we have a party at the hostel?
- You are welcome to hang out in our lounge until 11 PM. After that we recommend you continue your night in one of the downstairs bars.
Is alcohol permitted in the hostel?
- We allow alcohol in the lounge between 3 PM and 11 PM. Please respect other guests though. Drinking is prohibited in dorms.
Can I cook my own meals at the hostel?
- Yes! We have a kitchen with basic supplies, including oven, stove, microwave, water boiler, fridge and dishwasher. The only rule is - clean up after yourself!
What kind of breakfast do you offer and at what time?
- Breakfast is free for all guests. On weekdays from 8 AM until 11 AM and Weekends 8 AM until 11 AM. Breakfast contains coffee, tea, juice, milk, yogurt, oranges, butter, jams, Nutella, peanut butter, cereal, muesli, oats for porridge and toast. We favor local and organic products.
I have dietary needs, do you offer anything gluten-free or vegan?
- We offer gluten free toast, muesli and porridge for people with coeliac disease and soy-milk for vegans. Please notify us in advance.
How many showers and toilets do you have?
- We have 4 separate toilets and 4 separate showers.
What is your cancellation policy?
- In standard rates we offer free cancellation up until 72 hours before arrival. After that the cancellation fee is full amount of reservation..
What are your payment options?
- We charge full amount 3 days prior to arrival. All reservations must be secured with valid credit card.
Do you have laundry?
- Unfortunately we do not have a laundry in our facilities, but there is a laundromat close to the hostel where we are happy to guide you.
Is smoking allowed?
- Our hostel is smoke free. Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the premises.
How far is the airport?
- You can take the airport train from the airport to Helsinki Railway Station. The train ride takes approx. 25 minutes and costs 5€. From the station it is a 5 minute walk to the hostel.